Les sœurs Boulay

This Blog's favourite musical sisters, Mélanie and Stéphanie Boulay - whom I may have mentioned once or twice in the past - release their first new record since last year's multi-award winning debut album "Les Poids de Confettis", with the single "Ça."

The song is another beautiful - effortless - haunting, lilting country-folk tinged ballad with the girls' angelic harmonies to the fore once again... and with the added bonus of  a bow-played saw!

If like me you subscribe to the sisters' mailing list, the song was a surprise cadeau. If not (why not?) then it's yours for only $CAD 1 - or the equivalent of, in whichever part of the world you find yourself - from their Bandcamp page.

In the meantime and in-between touring, the sisters are working on a brand new album that is tentatively scheduled for release next year...

Comments

  1. Are they related to Isabelle Boulay? I like what she does too. Thanks for the great posts I keep receiving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Evelyne,

      Perhaps way back in the distant-distant past! As far as I'm aware there's no family connection. I'm still kicking myself that if I still lived in the Suisse Romande I would have been able to see most of the bands I write about at the recent Festival Pully-Quebec in Lausanne!

      And thanks for your Fathers' Day post - it was very moving.

      Delete

Post a Comment